Prepaid Visa Gift Card has an amount of money loaded on the card at the time of purchase and allows you to buy what you need when you want; anywhere Visa Debit Card is customary for shopping and available in $15, $20 $25, $50, and $100 denominations.
- These cards are different from other gift cards because you can use a store gift card to a particular retailer for purchases you can use Visa gift card to make purchases at lots of places within the United States.
- Your card does not limit your purchases to a particular store.
- Remember prepaid gift card is not a credit card unlike it is a prepaid debit card and carries an amount determined by the presenter at the time of buying.
- You cannot reload your card.
- Visit the website or call at customer service center to check your current balance.
- You can enjoy the balance until the card expires. Check your card’s expiration date.
- The purchase amount is deducted from the current balance each time you uses the card.
- You cannot use the gift card to get cash at ATM.
- You can use the card like any credit or debit card. Your card is useful until you use all the balance. Your card is not reloadable and remains active until all funds loaded on the card.
- You can use your card online, phone and mail-order purchases.
MyGiftCardSite : Is a web portal where you can log in, create a membership and activate your card.
www.mygiftcardsite.com: Once you go to the website, you are instructed to enter the card number that appears on the gift card, the security code, and an indiscriminately created code. Once done, your gift card is registered and activated.
- This Website involves the use of pop-up windows to deliver you with supplementary material. You cannot see complete details on this site if you are using pop-up blocker software. Disable it to access all information.
- At this site, you can continuously view the balance of your gift card. Make sure you have a sufficient balance before purchase.
Login To My Gift Card Site:
- Go to mygiftcardsite.com web address to access the official website.
- You need a valid login to manage your gift card.
- Login: you will see login fields on the home page.
- Type your card number in first blank space. You can find your number on your card.
- Next, input a valid Card Security code. You can see a 3-digit number found on your card.
- Enter the code as appears on your screen.
- Click “Login” button to proceed.
- Your card is register and ready to use.
- Now you can quickly check your gift card balance and view transaction history.
Registration By Phone:
You can also register on the phone at the Customer Service Center at 1-866-952-5653. Make a call and ask a team member to register your card.
How To Check Balance?
You can check balance in two ways: online and by phone.
Online Balance Checking:
Sign in: visit the website and log in.
- Enter your card number and PIN.
- Click “Login” button.
- Check your balance by following the on-screen directions.
By Phone: call customer service for balance inquiry.
What You Can Do At Website?
You can do the following things online. There is no charge to access the site.
- View your current balance,
- Review cardholder statements, and to
- Register your card.
- You can also access all your information by calling the helpdesk.
How You Can Use The Card For Purchases?
- Bring your card and present it to the cashier at the time of purchase.
- Enter “Credit” button on the keypad.
- Next, click the “Debit” button.
- The system demands a valid PIN.
- The bill payment is automatically deducted from the balance when you shop.
- You can track balance anytime by visiting the website or by phone.
Keep track your balance to confirm your exact balance before you make a purchase.
- When all of the balance is spent, and card no longer have any amount, you cannot use it to make purchases.
- You can make payment using your card as long as there are funds exist on almost all location.
- If the operation fails, you must verify the balance. The cashier cannot access your balance.
Immediately call at service center to report the card as lost or stolen. They will ask you to provide name, number, exact balance, and transaction history. You have to pay $5.95 fee for card replacement.